Welcome to San Francisco Travel Professionals!
SFTP (San Francisco Travel Professionals) is an association created exclusively for the travel professionals community, promoting travel and tourism. We aim to bring together tour operators, hoteliers, airlines, expedition cruise companies, tourist boards and other industry related companies whose common goal is to educate travel agents on the many facets of tourism.
Our mission is to provide a forum for travel professionals and travel suppliers to network and learn from each others expertise.
Formerly known as Women in Travel, we have had a long trajectory and served proudly since 1928.
Today more than ever face to face contact and social interaction is necessary to sift through all the information we find on the web. Our bimonthly dinner meetings provide the perfect environment to share experiences, learn about new products and meet destination specialists while enjoying a relaxed social evening.
The Benefits Of The Membership
The Membership is for guests who demand the ultimate in luxury, exclusivity and service.
- Membership in San Francisco Travel Professionals allows you to project a higher level of professionalism to your clients vendors and associates.
- Promoting your business in the travel tourism or hospitality sectors via an influential professional travel association.
- Networking with industry colleagues and enjoying the socializing at bi-monthly events.
- Affordable annual membership fee.
- Member discounts to events.
- Membership Directory.
- An easy and efficient avenue to the latest trends in the travel industry.
Please see our Membership page for more details.
Special Offers For SFTP Members
Way to Go Costa Rica
represented by SFTP Member Bill Boden, is offering up front 13% commissions to SFTP members. Call 800-835-1223 for more email@example.com
Please take a moment and visit the Breast Cancer website
By just visiting the Breast Cancer website, you are making a donation to support mammograms for underprivileged women. It does not cost you anything – the site’s corporate sponsors and advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for advertising. Thank you!